|Eligibility Contact Information|
|Aug 16, 2020 12:07 PM|
Eligibility Chairman – Sam Jackson
- Sam Jackson, Jr.
8175 NE 165th St.
Kenmore, WA 98028
- Contact Information:
- Eligibility Hearing Location:
- Bellevue School District Offices
12011 NE 1st St., Bellevue
|2020 -21 Eligibility Dates @ BSD or by Zoom Call|
|Jan 18, 2021 1:02 PM|
- Because each league will have a different plan for play this year, we will alter the eligibility process timing.
- Athletic Directors should distribute and complete the eligibility paperwork with any student athletes who wish to appeal their eligibility for the remainder of this school year. The AD will indicate on the first page of the paperwork the sports and the dates the season(s) will start for that school/league.
- The Elibility Chair will check the paperwork and schedule a hearing based on when the season is starting for that athlete. We make every effort to not hear an appeal until the appropriate season begins.
- The Chair will go over the paperwork with a committee to determine whether the appeal can be approved without a hearing. If yes, he will notify the school and appellant. If no, then he will schedule a hearing at the beginning of the appropriate season.
- Again...Please turn in the paperwork as soon as possible so the Chair has time to review and make the appropriate determinations based on the start of your season.
- The current WIAA Eligibility paperwork can be found at the link below; click on the WIAA Student Eligibility Center.